Sally's Phone

I read "Sally's Phone" written by Christine Lindop 
                             
Amazon | Sally's Phone: 250 Headwords (Oxford Bookworms Library ...
     "Do you like this one, Sally?" Claire says.
       "Yes, it's beautiful, but I never wear red."
                "Do you like red?" Claire asks.                             "Yes, I do—but Andrew doesn't."

 The main characters in this story are Sally and her lover Andrew, who directed much of what Sally did, and Paul.
 Sally always had her cell phone with her because she got frequent phone calls from her boyfriend Andrew. Early Thursday morning, Andrew called and told her "Come to the party today at six o'clock and Wear a blue skirt." But then she couldn't tell him that she couldn't go to the party in that skirt.
She has no choice, so she goes to buy a new skirt with a friend in lunchtime. She chose one, but it's a red skirt, not Andrew's favorite color. But she buys the red one, partly based on her friend's word.
 On her way office, she stops at a cafe. And there, Paul, who sit next to her, takes her phone by mistake. This misunderstanding led to the change of her destiny. Through this happening, she is now able to live by her own will without Andrew's instruction.

I read this story for the first time. It had a happy ending, so I was happy. I thought Paul help Sally to change her life. Paul was the best for her. I thought I wouldn't know what was going to affect me. Probably, Reading this story might change my future.

Words

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Goldilocks and the Bears

Good time in Global Lounge

ER2021 #2 (Apr.29)