The New Guitar

I read "The New Guitar" written by Rob Waring and Maurice Jamall.

The next day, Ray gets his money from his room. 
He goes to the music store. He gives the guitar to the man.
 "Can I have this guitar, please?" he says.

 The main character in this story is Ray. He was very interested in the guitar and wanted to play it in a band with his friends. On his birthday, he asks his father to buy him a guitar. Neither he nor his father was familiar with guitar, so they asked his friend , Eric who is in band to come with them with and they went to a music shop. Ray found a guitar he liked very much there, but his friend stopped him from buying it. He was very sad and the next day, he spent all the money he had for buying the guitar. He and his friend were able to enjoy playing the guitar with a band. But while he was playing, he dropped his guitar and...

 I read this story and I thought that Ray should have listened his friend's word, and he had to avoid buying it. If he had done that, he would have get better guitar. 
I can understand his mind, so I felt I want to buy guitar for him.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Goldilocks and the Bears

Good time in Global Lounge

ER2021 #2 (Apr.29)